ECLIPSE WATERBORNE CLEAR TOPCOAT
EVO® ECLIPSE is the newest breakthrough waterborne coating system from Gemini Industries that again raises the bar for wood coatings in North America. Waterborne has never been easier, or better.
Easy – Eclipse is super smooth off the gun and dries fast. Just stir and go.
Durable – Eclipse is extremely durable right out of the can. To achieve extra hardness, chemical, or water resistance, the Eclipse system may also be further crosslinked with our EVO Hardener for maximum 2K performance.
Safe – Eclipse is a waterborne system with virtually no odor, so it is perfect for on-site finishing. Eclipse also allows the finisher to add anti-microbial protection before application to any product in the Eclipse line, with a simple and safe additive that can be easily mixed in before application.
EVO® ECLIPSE is ideal for:
Architectural Millwork and Casework
Interior Doors and Moldings
Field Finishing On-Site
Re-Finishing older finished cabinets On-Site
Designers and Customers that request anti-microbial protection
ECLSS-0100Eclipse Clear Sealer
ECL-0090Eclipse Clear Topcoat Gloss
ECL-0060Eclipse Clear Topcoat Semi-Gloss
ECL-0030Eclipse Clear Topcoat Satin
ECL-0020Eclipse Clear Topcoat Dull
ECL-0010Eclipse Clear Topcoat Flat
ECL-0005Eclipse Clear Topcoat Dead Flat
EVO® ECLIPSE CLEAR Product Advantages:
- Low Odor – Finish in Shop or On-Site with No Smell
- Fast Dry – Dries Like Solvent Based Coatings
- Easier To Apply Than Low VOC Solvent Based Coatings
- Exceptional Clarity
- Meets KCMA Performance Requirements, When Applied to Manufacturer’s Specifications
- Extremely Low VOC
- HAPs Free
- Formaldehyde Free
- Phthalate Free
- Further Enhance Performance With Optional Hardener
- Optional Anti-Microbial Protection Lasts For The Lifespan Of The Coating