Meet the Water-Based Coating
YOU NEED NOW!
EVO Eclipse is a full line of high-performance, interior water-based coatings for wood that includes primers, sealers, clear and pigmented topcoats and a full line of tint bases.
• Safe, “green,” low odor and low VOCs
• Easier to apply than most low-VOC solvent-based coatings
• White and tintable base system provides thousands of designer colors
• Optional anti-microbial protection that lasts the lifetime of the coating
• Optional hardener that increases overall durability and adds
tannin-blocking performance to the primer
Contact us now for more information or how to order
Why Choose Evo Eclipse?
- TINT ANY COLOR / COLOR DEVELOPMENT
- ANTI-MICROBIAL PROTECTION
- DURABILITY / PERFORMANCE OPTIONS
- EVO HYDRO-RAD & UV RAD
- APPLICATION OPTIONS
EVO Eclipse is a premier waterborne wood coating available in North America, formulated with cutting-edge European resin technology that imparts superior application and performance characteristics.
EVO Eclipse is ideal for the woodworking industry including kitchen cabinetry finishing and refinishing, architectural millwork and casework, wood furniture, interior doors and molding and field finishing and re-finishing on-site.
Benefits of removing solvent-based coatings from factories and job sites may include a reduction in insurance premiums and the reduction of exposure to more harmful chemicals for customers and their employees. Contact us to find out what EVO Eclipse can do for you.